Featured Artist Profile: February 2018 - Emily Beauchamp
Print PageSend by email
Meet our February artist, Emily Beauchamp from Amherstburg:
1. How did you come up with the idea for this drawing that is included inside the calendar.
I like to color/draw because it relaxes me.
2. Why do you like drawing/painting or taking pictures?
I thought it was a good picture for the calendar because it has lots of color & I love flowers.
3. How did you feel when you heard your artwork was selected for the TGIF Calendar?
I felt happy & proud to hear my artwork was chosen for this year's calendar.
4. How has the Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario assisted you and/or your family?
I love to bake, do crafts, color in my adult coloring books, playing games on my ipad & listening to music. I also enjoy swimming & to FaceTime my BFF.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I grow up i want to be a computer programmer.