Print PageSend by email
Meet our July artist, Jacqueline Parappally from Toronto and read about her and her art:
Jacqueline lives in Toronto with her parents and sometimes pesky little brother Jeremy. Jacqueline is kind and loves to learn. Her family is very proud of her. Jacqueline is 8 years old and enjoys arts and crafts, science experiments and reading. This year Jacqueline supported HYDROCEPHALUS CANADA by organizing a garage sale in support of the association.
1. How did you come up with the idea for this drawing that is included inside the calendar.
I love to use shapes to draw mountains and I like nature.
2. Why do you like drawing/painting or taking pictures?
I like drawing and painting because I like being creative
3. How did you feel when you heard your artwork was selected for the TGIF Calendar?
I was very happy and excited to hear that my artwork was selected for the calendar.
4. What are your hobbies and interests?
I like drawing, reading, cooking and science.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A veterinarian or an artist.