Hydrocephalus Canada

Gage Transition to Independent Living (OHIP Covered) UPCOMING SUPPORTED LIVING VACANCIES!

Print PagePrint PageSend by emailSend by email

Apply if you:

  • Are 18 years  and over and have OHIP
  • Require personal care because of a permanent physical disability
  • Are interested in learning skills for living on your own with attendant services


Learn how to:

  • Apply for permanent housing
  • Be assertive
  • Direct care
  • Manage money
  • Grocery shop
  • Manage health
  • Access community services

Onsite 24 hour attendant services, life skills and health education in your own temporary apartment at 100 Merton Street, Toronto

Note: GTIL is unable to support individuals with developmental disability, significant cognitive or mental health needs, or health needs that cannot be met in the community

Learn more: www.westpark.org/Services/GTIL.aspx 
Apply: www.cilt.ca/pic_application.aspx

Contact our Intake Coordinator:
Shannon Swanson OT Reg. (Ont.)
416-481-0868 ext. 229